• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of Media Scroll Bar, cant find anywhere!

gipllc

I acquired a PrismJet Extra (Rockhopper I - 46) and I need a media bar with flanges and take-up bar. I thought it would be easier to find a fair price maybe even on a used one since there has to be several of these things laying around... I know the printers originally came with 2. Also, considering that the Falcon Outdoor I and several other models should use the same item also.

So far I have called around to some suppliers and have had no luck... any ideas? It seems like I could maybe have one made or make one myself if I had any idea what would work. Any help is greatly appreciated!

gipllc

I acquired a PrismJet Extra (Rockhopper I - 46) and I need a media bar with flanges and take-up bar. I thought it would be easier to find a fair price maybe even on a used one since there has to be several of these things laying around... I know the printers originally came with 2. Also, considering that the Falcon Outdoor I and several other models should use the same item also.

So far I have called around to some suppliers and have had no luck... any ideas? It seems like I could maybe have one made or make one myself if I had any idea what would work. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Anyone have any ideas? I could really use the help... Thanks!

gipllc

Media Bar for 46" Rockhopper/Falcon Outdoor

Yeah, Tried That! The dealers just say that Mutoh no longer supplies the part. There has got be several of these things out there though... what cant I find one????

Does anyone know if I could use a metal pipe and use some flanges from a diff. machine or I have seen the post to make flanges myself. I would not even know where to start, what material? What size OD? etc....

Someone please help! Thanks!