Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of Media Scroll Bar, cant find anywhere!

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by gipllc, Aug 20, 2011.

1. gipllc

gipllc New Member

Aug 13, 2011
    I acquired a PrismJet Extra (Rockhopper I - 46) and I need a media bar with flanges and take-up bar. I thought it would be easier to find a fair price maybe even on a used one since there has to be several of these things laying around... I know the printers originally came with 2. Also, considering that the Falcon Outdoor I and several other models should use the same item also.

So far I have called around to some suppliers and have had no luck... any ideas? It seems like I could maybe have one made or make one myself if I had any idea what would work. Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. gipllc

gipllc New Member

Aug 13, 2011

Anyone have any ideas? I could really use the help... Thanks!

3. gipllc

gipllc New Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Anyone out there that can help me? Thanks!

4. randya

randya Very Active Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
  5. gipllc

gipllc New Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Media Bar for 46" Rockhopper/Falcon Outdoor

Yeah, Tried That! The dealers just say that Mutoh no longer supplies the part. There has got be several of these things out there though... what cant I find one????

Does anyone know if I could use a metal pipe and use some flanges from a diff. machine or I have seen the post to make flanges myself. I would not even know where to start, what material? What size OD? etc....

Someone please help! Thanks!