• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

IN - Printer/Cutter or Cutter - 30" - $2k or under for Printer/Cutter - $1000 or under for Cutter

kylebrk

Looking for a vinyl cutter but if you have an older printer sitting around that you want to get rid of I would be interested in it. I can easily drive to Chicago, Cinci, Indy, Champaign, Louisville, Ft. Wayne, and Detroit. Let me know what you have.

The main goal of the machine will be heat transfers for shirts but I have an extensive background in the sign industry and wouldn't mind the ability to do other things as well. Let me know if you have anything. I appreciate it.

signstop1

I have a Summa Sign Pro T750 30" Plotter

Here are links to it cutting on intermediate vinyl and on printable decal using the OPOS. Works great! Looking to get $1000 for it. We are located in Chicago.

Looking for a vinyl cutter but if you have an older printer sitting around that you want to get rid of I would be interested in it. I can easily drive to Chicago, Cinci, Indy, Champaign, Louisville, Ft. Wayne, and Detroit. Let me know what you have.

The main goal of the machine will be heat transfers for shirts but I have an extensive background in the sign industry and wouldn't mind the ability to do other things as well. Let me know if you have anything. I appreciate it.
Hello., I have a Roland PC-600 in like new condition.Its a printer/Cutter. It does transfers as well with wax ribbon cartridges and Vinyl with resin ribbon cartridges.if interested let me know. Scott (806)223-9364