• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In Search of Graphtec FC 7000 Y Axis Motor

Cassandra

Hello,

I have a Graphtec FC 7000-160 and we are in desperate search of a Y AXIS MOTOR... If anyone knows anyone that would have this piece for my model, it would be greatly appreciated.

My email is - cassandra@extremegraphics.ca

If you have the piece, please label the subject as Y AXIS MOTOR GRAPHTEC that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards;
Cassandra

grafXnj

Hello,

I have a Graphtec FC 7000-160 and we are in desperate search of a Y AXIS MOTOR... If anyone knows anyone that would have this piece for my model, it would be greatly appreciated.

My email is - cassandra@extremegraphics.ca

If you have the piece, please label the subject as Y AXIS MOTOR GRAPHTEC that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards;
Cassandra
hello, did you find that motor? what was wrong with your old one? do you still have the old one? im looking for parts, mainly the carbon brushes for the motor and wire, but any parts may help thank you