• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help in search of window vinyl

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
So, I am working with this client who wants his window covered. Inside window. Translucent isnt going to work because he wants to see the image on both sides even if one side is backwards. what is a material that will do that? besides clear? he sent me this brochure on lintec...and that appears to be what he wants.
Is there anything out there like this product that I can throw in my hp printer and print the image for him?
We keep trying different material but it doesnt seem to be working out.

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
We get these requests every once in a while from restaurants or storefronts.
A double-sided sticker is a pain for us, since we're not really set up for it. We'd need to reverse-print on clear, laminate with white, and then apply a print on the back. It's expensive.

100% of the time, we outsource this to a printer who can either reverse-print white on clear (it's a little more opaque on the inside, but you can still see it) or outsource online.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Image white image is something we do often here. Print on optically clear removable and its a done deal. Pillow cut is usually the best solution.