• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Incomplete printing with HP360

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Using HP360 with Flexi Production Manager 12 RIP. Image is self explanatory. Why is the print getting cut off? Seems to be random. Sometimes it prints fine.
attachment.php

Attachments

• cropmarks.PNG
    cropmarks.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 288

Dionysus

Try taking that same image and using the EWS of the printer (type IP of printer in a web browser) send it to the printer. See what kind of results you get. My bet is flexi is doing flexi stuff screwing with your image.

Morkel

It's a long shot, but what colour are the crop marks? If they're created by a plug-in (like for making rego marks for a particular cutter) then often they get created with a specific spot colour as the stroke. For whatever reason, some spot colours cause different rips to do stupid things as they often don't have a reference (ie, how would Onyx know what "Mimaki Finecut" is supposed to look like). Try just changing it to 100% K. For the print file only - if they are for a cutter the cut file will need to retain the designated spot colour that the plug-in creates.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Try taking that same image and using the EWS of the printer (type IP of printer in a web browser) send it to the printer. See what kind of results you get. My bet is flexi is doing flexi stuff screwing with your image.

You can send files to the printer through the web server?

n893

Try to disable anti virus before you rip... sometimes auto update on software work in background and it mess with the rip process..