• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Increasing space between prints JV-33

Mimaki Mama

I need the space to be larger between each job print so that Mimaki JV-33 sheet cutter doesn't cut into the CutServer barcode. My old machine was set up this way. So, I know it's possible. Just can't seem to find it.

btw- I'm NOT talking about space between copies within a job... I mean the length of feed at the END of a job before the sheet cutter runs across.

Vinylman

That setting SHOULD be found in your RIP program. You failed to let s know enough information to let us help you.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I understand what you are trying to do but after looking through the manuals and searching through the menus on my CJV30 I cannot find an answer. I would call Mimaki directly to see if they know. I know it is possible I just can't remember where the setting is.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Is their not a feed or scan option in your RIP software?

She is trying to make the machine feed more material out after it prints before the sheet cutter comes out to cut the sheet off because it is cutting off part of the print. One fix is to add white space to the end of your files. The reason you can't just add space in the RIP is because the first print will be cut off, too short, before the second print even starts printing when using the auto cut feature.