• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Industrial CNC Router

Saam

Hi
I just purchased IND CNC ( Industrial CNC) router but have not used it yet. Im still working on the electric part .
I had to order a 3 phase converter for the vacuum pump.

Has anyone had any experience with this brand? Anyone available in the OC area for professional training?

Thanks

WildWestDesigns

I have one I purchased a year ago,wish I had do over. No training, support or experience on my end has kept it idle.

I went looking at the site, these are kits (did have an option for getting training and install for an additional fee) and that is actually to be expected with kits. That's part of getting a deeper discount compared to an already assembled commercial machine.

The other downside is that upkeep, troubleshooting, general fixing is also up to the end user as well. Good side is that they are typically more "hackable" then the more expensive units.

All depends on what the user is willing/capable of doing. But that is fairly typical of kit machines.

My 3D printer is a kit machine, but it does depend more on the user and what they are willing to do.

Sandman

If you are on Facebook go to the group [HASHTAG]#CNC[/HASHTAG] Router Tips. The group is over 14,500 strong and the majority of them have built their own CNC machines. I'm sure there will be dozens that have built the same machine you have.

Saam

+ : The machine has 1 year warranty which covers everything and the Price is very good , 4'x8' with vaccum table came up to $14000
- : It just does not have a handheld contoller which sucks.