• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Industry Focused Marketing Materials Co-op?

MDKAOD

Hey all, I was having a discussion with one of my clients who owns a "McDojo" in the karate world here in the US. They're an independently branded karate studio with dozens of locations in and around our area. I asked him about the various marketing materials I've been producing for him over the last couple of years and he explained to me that their industry has a couple of co-op organizations that produce high quality, stock marketing materials that they pay a nominal fee to license the graphics for use. The rates are extremely reasonable, but I'm curious if there is a co-op type of company that produces sign industry materials. I'm strictly production and the talent to create quality designs escapes me, so having an organization who has a selection of relevant materials to buy would be awesome.