• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ink 4u ink refills

gabagoo

I saw ink 4 u at the Sign Show this weekend and they say they can refill the used Mimaki ink cartridges, out a new chip on them and you can put them right into the printer without having to blow the lines.

Anyone using these inks? and are they as good as OEM?

My machine is now 6+ years old and if I can save 35% or so on ink, I say why not.

CS-SignSupply-TT

gabagoo, I went to their website and this is what I found http://www.ink4u.ca/en/Third-Party-Inks/Third-Party-Inks.aspx As you know, 3rd party plug-n-play inks have their supporters and dissuaders on this forum. IMHO, since the printer is 6+ years old AND you have been relatively problem free, why change what's working for you? On the other hand, IF you are printing 5-7 hours a day, 5 days a week, you should look into a BULK INK/CISS system. Finally, work with a dealer with whom you are confident

CanuckSigns

they got their claws into you Barry!

I don't think it's worth the potential headaches, we don't go through enough ink for it to be a factor

gabagoo

Remember what Gerber dealers were saying when Duracoat first came out? I do?

I am willing to give these inks a try, seeing as I have enough colour issues as it is, whats one more going to do lol

inkmed

I saw ink 4 u at the Sign Show this weekend and they say they can refill the used Mimaki ink cartridges, out a new chip on them and you can put them right into the printer without having to blow the lines.

Anyone using these inks? and are they as good as OEM?

My machine is now 6+ years old and if I can save 35% or so on ink, I say why not.

Use compatible plug-play 440ml cartridge ink, will be safety and save more than 35%.

Adam Yang from Inkmed