• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inkjet printable Heat transfer vinyl

CP Signs

As mentioned, Stahl's express is great stuff. We did a run of 50 with the FDC and 50 with Stahl's for tbe same people and they didn't like the FDC. Much thicker and not as stretchable.

Mike_Koval

Hi All - put of my product line i would recommend the following materials...thanks for the plugs as well

Eco-Print - Thin, very easy to use, excellent print quality and durability, matte finish. Every day use for colored cottons and poly/cotton blends

Solutions Opaque - Nylon, leathers, performance wear, spandex, lycra and the like. Extremely thin with a high stretch and rebound. Not the easiest to work with fine detail or small text.

Solutions Clear - ANYTHING white.

ironchef

I wish imprintables.com wouldnt habe their prices on display to the public like that, they should be a trade only company. Atleast put the prices when you log in. And ask for a freaking resellers tax cert.