• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Inkscape anyone???

5ignit

Hey guys,

I have not long started designing T-shirt designs and selling them online om a site called spreadshirt. I use a freeware program called Inkscape to get me started off and i was surprised at how good the program is to be honest. But i am no expert yet and learning something new on the program everyday. My problem is the site i use have changed some of there regulations so it is not as easy to upload designs.. What i will do is add one of my designs here then if you guys could help me out and tell me everything i am doing wrong and possibly a solution??? You can be as brutal as possible all i need is a little advice guys.

And now i can't seem to find the place to upload the picture....
Sorry guys this is terrible if someone could help me out with uploading a picture? My pictures are all in files and URL?

Thanks guys

Pippin Decals

try this site as well Forums - USCutter Forum. great guys.introduce yourself first etc then ask for help..im primal decals on there..This site doesnt always work or you cant upload things unless your a paying member..Uscutter forum is free and upload is unlimited to almost all file types/. send me a message if you join there.. primal decals

S'N'S

Thats totally wrong, I have never paid a cent and can upload anything, I think you will find that it's because he's a newby and hasn't enough posts yet.
In another post Eon (owner) wrote "I am also moderating post of new members after so many posts they are allowed to post un moderated".

5ignit

This makes sense I will have a look around and maybe contact the moderator to see if there is a post count rule so that way i can show you guys what i mean without the poor explanation. Also i will have a look at the other forum in the link!

Thanks guys! hopefully i will be back soon with a design!!