• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inside Mount window perf??????

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Looking for a suppler that has inside mount window perf for an HP latex printer Any recommendations.

I have what your looking for but don't have any more in stock at the moment, I will have more in about 2 weeks. Its identical to the pano film but my price point is only $1.25 vs $1.85 for the other stuff. Anyone who has used the pano film has been gobbling up my version and it ate up my inventory in a week. I have a few hundred more rolls due in, want me to notify you when its in? In the meantime the only good solution is the pano film if you needed it right now.

CalverleyDesign

President - The Calverley Group
There was a supplier posted at one time that had a great price on Window Perf Film for storefront...think it was 50/50 actually...any ideas who has best pricing for this type of exterior film?