• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Inside/Reverse vinyl installation on window help needed please

Angela

I am to install a printed decal on the inside of a window facing out. I am printing on polypropelene and applying a clear double sided adhesive to install. Is there another way for it to be done? Any guidance is apperciated.

Bigdawg

Just Me
We reverse print on clear vinyl (you can use laminate if you don't carry clear vinyl) and laminate with white vinyl. The process you are suggesting might not look as good as you are hoping. Especially if the adhesive interacts with the print at all.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
We reverse print on clear vinyl (you can use laminate if you don't carry clear vinyl) and laminate with white vinyl. The process you are suggesting might not look as good as you are hoping. Especially if the adhesive interacts with the print at all.
This- or, reverse print on clear with white (if your printer supports it) and laminate/install as normal- on the inside, of course.
If you go with the polypro, I'd strongly suggest using optically clear souble sided adhesive (yes, there's a difference between it and just clear).

AKwrapguy

I am to install a printed decal on the inside of a window facing out. I am printing on polypropelene and applying a clear double sided adhesive to install. Is there another way for it to be done? Any guidance is apperciated.

Like Bigdawg said, reverse print to clear 3650-114, laminate with white 7725 done. You might want to look at wet application as well.

AaronSSsignsKC

same as everyone before if you can not print white reverse print on clear and back with white vinyl we do it a lot with 3m clear and back with 751 white and get great results.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I do this with the clear iDot and it's absolutely awesome! Reverse print onto it and simply apply white vinyl to the face. How big are the graphics? My material is very easy to use for installation, nothing will be easier.

chromira

We use Glass Apeel (nee. Glass Adhere) reverse print with white. No adhesive and is removable and reusable. Can be applied wet or dry. Works like a charm and stays put until you remove it.