• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installer Las Vegas, NV

702 graphics

We are looking to hire an Installer at 702 Graphics. Experience preferred but not mandatory. Please review the position below. If you feel or know anyone who feels like they could be a valued member of our organization please have them send a resume to Employment@702graphics.com

Job Title: Graphic Installer - Full Time
Position Overview:
Graphic installers must have excellent eye hand coordination and the ability to work well with others. Precision, dexterity and attention to detail are crucial. Maintain a professional appearance and feel comfortable working on ladders. Installers need to exhibit ethical behavior at all times, be dependable and able to complete quality work in a timely manner. Duties include, but are not limited to production and installation of large format vinyl projects.
Work Schedule:
Monday through Friday - 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Occasional early morning, late night, overnight and weekend work based on customer demand.
Job Functions
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Operate laminators
• Weeding
• Pre-masking
• Prepping substrates
• Removal & installation of vinyl on a variety of substrates
• Removal & installation of vinyl on customer vehicles
• Inspect completed work for quality assurance
• Daily monitoring of inventory levels – i.e. vinyl, pre-mask, shop supplies
• Assist suppliers in receiving inventory
• Clean and shop & yard at end of workday
Requirements
• Be courteous and on time
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Pay attention to detail
• Accomplish daily assigned tasks in timely manner
• Assist co-workers with other duties as needed
• Responsible for punching time clock: Start of shift, out for lunch, back in from lunch and at end of shift.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, you may be asked from time to time to perform other duties that may be necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the customer.