• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installer Las Vegas, NV

702 graphics

[FONT=&quot]702 Graphics is looking to hire an Installer. Experience preferred but not mandatory. Please review the position below. If you feel or know anyone who feels like they could be a valued member of our organization please contact me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job Title: Graphic Installer - Full Time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Position Overview:
Graphic installers must have excellent eye hand coordination and the ability to work well with others. Precision, dexterity and attention to detail are crucial. Maintain a professional appearance and feel comfortable working on ladders. Installers need to exhibit ethical behavior at all times, be dependable and able to complete quality work in a timely manner. Duties include, but are not limited to production and installation of large format vinyl projects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Work Schedule:
Monday through Friday - 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Occasional early morning, late night, overnight and weekend work based on customer demand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job Functions
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Operate laminators
• Weeding
• Pre-masking
• Prepping substrates
• Removal & installation of vinyl on a variety of substrates
• Removal & installation of vinyl on customer vehicles
• Inspect completed work for quality assurance
• Daily monitoring of inventory levels – i.e. vinyl, pre-mask, shop supplies
• Assist suppliers in receiving inventory
• Clean shop & yard at end of workday[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Requirements
• Be courteous and on time
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Pay attention to detail
• Accomplish daily assigned tasks in timely manner
• Assist co-workers with other duties as needed
• Responsible for punching time clock: Start of shift, out for lunch, back in from lunch and at end of shift.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, you may be asked from time to time to perform other duties that may be necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the customer.

Please Email Resume to Artwork@702graphics.com
[/FONT]