• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installer Needed

DRPSignsNGrafix

OK all I need an installer for a set of Channel Letters in Fairfax county VA. The channel letters are being produced by B2Sign so will just need to build the raceway and then mount the letters to it and install the sign. Obviously wire each letter to the raceway and power supply. I had one lined up to do this job and all set I already quoted job, and got approval. So hopefully can find someone to do it for same price. Help me out.

Rocco G

I'm not near there (nor am I a merchant member so I'm not offering a service) but you need to keep in mind that putting the letters on a new raceway changes the UL listing of the letters. The mfr. is supposed to list it as one unit with a switch, etc. Yes, it's sometimes done (to avoid shipping a raceway) but isn't really correct. It will depend on how particular the local electrical inspector wants to be. BTW, Triangle signs is in that area and are a good company though IDK if they will match someone's pricing.