• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installing Vinyl on Diamond Plate

Ultimate13

Hello everyone, I have a customer asking us to install their logo on a part of their truck bed that is diamond plate. Would 3M 180CV3 be good for this or is there something anyone else can recommend, including install tips to form it, either roller or wrap glove. There will be 12 trucks each getting 1 60" x 24" rectangle cut piece.

Thank you for your time!

AKwrapguy

Hello everyone, I have a customer asking us to install their logo on a part of their truck bed that is diamond plate. Would 3M 180CV3 be good for this or is there something anyone else can recommend, including install tips to form it, either roller or wrap glove. There will be 12 trucks each getting 1 60" x 24" rectangle cut piece.

Thank you for your time!

I've done it before. As long as no one is stepping on it it should be fine. Use a soft roller and be aware the it will distort the graphic depending on the depth.