• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installing vinyl on my cornhole

858Graphics

www.858graphics.com
Haha it's not as dirty as it sounds. I shot this yesterday in San Diego, hope everyone up north is staying warm.

[video=youtube;t5CJBfYMonQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5CJBfYMonQ&list=UUDS3s0aS-yV4tPs8FjRPxBQ[/video]

I think you forgot one of the most important parts, especially since these videos are geared toward the end consumer...cleaning the substrate before application.

Pete Moss

I thought it was Australia before you mentioned San Diego. Looks nice right about now. 22 degrees here.

I've been taught to always fold the release liner over before applying vinyl to prevent any pieces of flaking liner from sticking. Maybe it's not necessary if your blade is plenty sharp?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey, you have an accent.

Anyway, getting past the San Diego accent thing..... next time you do something like this with such good lighting could you have the cameraman in front of you ?? Frickin' Plumber's Crack is just not something I wanna look at especially when you lift up and shove it in front of the camera for a close up. Sheesh. :covereyes:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hey, you have an accent.

Anyway, getting past the San Diego accent thing..... next time you do something like this with such good lighting could you have the cameraman in front of you ?? Frickin' Plumber's Crack is just not something I wanna look at especially when you lift up and shove it in front of the camera for a close up. Sheesh. :covereyes:

Come on Gino you did read the title of this thread, didn't you?........

Not a bad video over all, but I think your squeegee technique could use a little polish.

wayne k
guam usa