• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interior LED dynamic display

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Does anyone have useful information on interior LED dynamic displays? Or know of good sources that are wholesale friendly? Roland used to sell them, but I don't think they do anymore. Looking for ones that are programmable like the outdoor ones.

bannertime

Just depends on how much you're willing to spend. Samsung has some good ones but they will only refer you to a local vendor if you're looking for less than $50k worth I believe. Don't quote me on that. It was last year some time.

Basically the major players like Samsung, ViewSonic, LG, and Phillips all have their vendors already. For our customers that only want one, we use a 1080p LED TV and hook it up with a Raspberry Pi3 and Yodeck. Yodeck offers one monitor for free with full features. Any more than one it cost monthly.

Anything outside of that we've recommended one of the vendors because we don't really want to mess with it anyway.