• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Internet Fraud targeting sign and print companies

keithatpda

I am surprised how little information exists in our industry sector on this subject.

Recently via one of my excellent clients I became aware of just how sophisticated it can be.

Some of you who have printing systems may have researched sourcing more economical print heads?

I have been in the industry for 30+ years and involved in each new generation of software/hardware,
I have had many discussions on the pros and cons of alternative suppliers.

Most suppliers are fair, some are greedy, hence the third party market for consumables and parts.

>>>Be aware<<<

There are some very sophisticated fraudulent suppliers offering parts to our industry.

This company offers very attractive prices for parts and print heads.
(the website content appears to have been cloned/reformatted from a well known real supplier)

Ms. Grace Lumbuan​ Domain owner​

Organisation: Grace Printhead Ltd
Owner: Grace Lumbuan

Also involved
Ms. Indah Kartika ( Sales Grace Printhead )sales@grace-printhead.com
info@grace-printhead.com
contact@grace-printhead.com

They offer various forms of payment.

One is payments to this Bank​ Account

(This account has been reported for fraud since 2013 and is still open!)

Mr. Firman Taruna
Bank Account owner​

Account NAME : FIRMAN TARUNAACCOUNT NUMBER : 025-808-9859
BANK NAME : BANK NEGARA INDONESIA

This site provides False tracking information for shipments that have never shipped​

A multi office shipping company, claims fedex connections.

Communications will be maintained after the initial payment in an effort to obtain additional payments for special deals.
But when the client realises something is not right all communications will stop.

Interpol, Bank Negara Indonesia, Various police departments appear to be unable to take any action against operations like this.

I am surprised by the sophistication, lack of discussion on the subject and lack of action to stop it.

Take Care.

visual800

Its just so obvious I think we all know its fraud. if Im not mistaken most companies get this according to their specialty or products offered.

Nobody cares enough to track these folks down and prosecute, thats why it continues.