• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interstate Squeeze Roller???

Enola

I need to do some application of HIP sheeting on a regular basis. While i have been ordering the
aluminum already covered, I often have a need for irregular sizes that my supplier does not handle.
Long story short, I think we need to do this in house.

So, I'm looking for info on an Interstate Squeeze Roller, or perhaps a "Highway Handiman" applicator.
Are these basically the same thing?
Anyone have one for sale?

C

ColoPrinthead

The interstate squeeze roller is more complicated and much larger than the handiman; We have both and only use the interstate when covering a large amount of blanks with pre-printed striping or covering large sheets with green for type 3s.

ikarasu

I need to do some application of HIP sheeting on a regular basis. While i have been ordering the
aluminum already covered, I often have a need for irregular sizes that my supplier does not handle.
Long story short, I think we need to do this in house.

So, I'm looking for info on an Interstate Squeeze Roller, or perhaps a "Highway Handiman" applicator.
Are these basically the same thing?
Anyone have one for sale?
If you're just going to be applying the odd size ones, You can go cheap and get one of these. We have one we built ourselves out of an old laminator, and use it for any singles we need to sheet.

Anyone Use One Of These Manual Laminators?

2B

If I remember correctly, these are just small roll laminators
do you currently have a roll laminator? if so then you are good

the search term you are needing to use is FLATBED APPLICATOR
laminator. - Google Search

Enola

If I remember correctly, these are just small roll laminators
do you currently have a roll laminator? if so then you are good

the search term you are needing to use is FLATBED APPLICATOR
laminator. - Google Search
I'm not sure 2b. I know the machines I mentioned are specific for the type of reflective material I'm talking about. Not sure a regular laminator is sufficient to handle this job.

Perhaps Coloprinthead has the answer?

2B

I'm not sure 2b. I know the machines I mentioned are specific for the type of reflective material I'm talking about. Not sure a regular laminator is sufficient to handle this job.

Perhaps Coloprinthead has the answer?

I stand by my suggestion both for the roll laminator and the flatbed