• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Intro(ish)

Craig A

A little about myself, eh? Well I work as a graphic designer/production manager/vinyl installer for a small business in central NC. When I'm not printing stuff, wrestling with flexi, or wrapping vehicles I tend to be home with the family or out on a trail somewhere snapping pictures or dragging lures through a stream or lake. I like almost every genre of music that's done well and I'm a team sports guy... football, baseball, basketball, hockey. I don't care much for golf or tennis or any of the individual oriented stuff. While I do appreciate the athleticism and talent it takes to excel at them, I much more enjoy seeing a team working together accomplishing things that no individual can.

But I digress. I'll keep it to sign and vinyl stuff here, but I can't promise I won't drop sports metaphors because that's just how I think. And for the sake of expediency, if you actually bothered to read all this drop a comment... a simple hello will do.

Johnny Best

Sounds like your a rookie and came in to pinch hit in the bottom of the ninth with the tying run on 3rd with two outs. Your simple hello turns out to a squeeze but down the first base line.
But I digress, hello.

C

ColoPrinthead

Howdy from Colorado. Grew up hiking the beautiful AT (section hiked PA through SC), now I play in the Rockies.