• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Invoicing software?

depps74

I use Quickbooks. Recently they had a bug where emailed invoices were not getting to customers. This caused major problems with my biz. Anyone out there have a different software they use? Quickbooks claimed to have fixed the problem but very randomly some of my customers are still not getting invoices.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Can you save them as a PDF and email though your regular email client? Maybe too much trouble. I use Waveapps but I'm just a one-man show.

dypinc

Select "Save emails as drafts in email program" and then you can confirm that they are ready to send and hit send in your email program or check your sent email to confirm that they have been sent.

2B

Select "Save emails as drafts in email program" and then you can confirm that they are ready to send and hit send in your email program or check your sent email to confirm that they have been sent.

We use Outlook 2016 and QB Desktop 2017. Whenever we send an Invoice via E-mail from QB and select the Save to drafts function.it freezes the QB program.
QB claims they have never seen this issue or know how to fix it, very annoying.

to the OP, the 2 easiest ways to verify if the invoice is/was received by the suctomer
  • place read receipt on the e-mail, so you will know exactly when opened
  • add your E-mail to the CC field showing when it was received sent & received by you and also the customer

T_K

Can you save them as a PDF and email though your regular email client? Maybe too much trouble. I use Waveapps but I'm just a one-man show.

I use the same as I don't need anything more complicated. And it's free for the level I'm using it.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I use the same as I don't need anything more complicated. And it's free for the level I'm using it.

Wave is awesome. I used to use square before I found wave and I switched because you can make "Estimates" with wave and unlike square, it allows for partial payment on an invoice. I love seeing those "Congrats, You just got" e-mails from wave in my inbox.