• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Iphone 4s or Samsung galaxy s3

Scott Reynolds

I have a galaxy tab and just switched from a Iphone to a galaxy phone a month ago. I love my new phone and will never go back to an iphone.

ucmj22

for me it would have to be the 4S since I operate on apple products, and they all work together, it would just make a headache to try and add a different manufacturer, but if the 4S is the only apple you would have, you might have more fun with the galaxy.

Ursta Graphics

I received my galaxy S3 last Thursday ....This thing rocks. Quad core really screams with whatever I throw at it and surprisingly the battery life is even better than my Skyrocket.
The sensors read your eye movement so it never times out while you are reading something. Hd camera kicks butt as well as the camcorder.

I've never had an Iphone only droids so I cant compare but this is by far the best android I've ever had. (previously had the skyrocket , motorola atrix and backflip)

J

john1

Eh, Android isn't as smooth as Apple. I have had like 3 Droids before switching to Apple and would not switch back.

Only way Droid phones beat Apple is with their tablet sized phone screens.

Pro Image

Samsung hands down.........Ive had one since the first Galaxy and It has never let me down.....I have a S II now and will upgrade to the S III within the next month....

thewood

My wife loves her S3. I've had an iPhone and many Droids, and they all do basically the same stuff. As mentioned, if you already have Apple products the iPhone will play nicer with them. But both are great products.

ellsmako

oddly enough I just got my Galaxy 3 from Iphone 4S. I love this new phone. Really did not have many issues with the 4S until I had a button fall off, they replaced ( apple ) with a refurb, since then the phone is useless, been replaced 2 more time and battery dies, poor reception etc. The New Samsung has been great took. it has definitely been refined, battery is good reception flawless screen is stunning. I thought it was large at first but its really thin and comfortable for those who text , view internet movies etc. Internet via mobile or wifi is lightning. I had a S2 before which was ok but this is tops now. Personnaly I thought I would wait and see the new 5 but who knows when that is I suppose soon. I just need something now when the S3 arrived. I works great for me.

mopar691

I left my iPhone and went with Droid last year. I have never been happier. Took a month or 2 to get out of trying to use iTunes for everything but now everything is seamless and I am much happier.

I am so looking forward to getting the S3 in the next few weeks.

animenick65

You should really be asking yourself if you should go with an Apple 4S or HTC One X. The S3 is ugly and pretentious.

2B

I received my galaxy S3 last Thursday ....This thing rocks. Quad core really screams with whatever I throw at it and surprisingly the battery life is even better than my Skyrocket.
The sensors read your eye movement so it never times out while you are reading something. Hd camera kicks butt as well as the camcorder.

I've never had an Iphone only droids so I cant compare but this is by far the best android I've ever had. (previously had the skyrocket , motorola atrix and backflip)

You have a quad core? what carrier?
From what I found they reduced it to a dual core when it came to the US,

to the OP, currently running latest Droid on Nexus Prime GREAT SCREEN and speed.

Never been a fan of iPhones,

TheSnowman

I love me my iPhone, but like several others, I've never tried anything different. It's always been great, and the fact that everything syncs up with my iMac at home, my iPad, and my iPhone, makes it that much more awesome for me.

Mike F

Android. It'll do everything the 4S will do and you won't have to buy a new phone in a few months when the new one comes out, and another new one a few months after that.

jayhawksigns

Same opinion here as the majority. Though I am a Motorola fan, can't beat their build quality even if they are a little behind software wise right now.

mopar691

You have a quad core? what carrier?
From what I found they reduced it to a dual core when it came to the US,

to the OP, currently running latest Droid on Nexus Prime GREAT SCREEN and speed.

Never been a fan of iPhones,

Its my understanding there is no quad core phone in the us yet.

rfulford

I am currently using an android but I would prefer the iphone. My company is paying for the Android so I plan to stick with it. My wife has the 4S and I would say that IOS has a huge advantage over Android with Siri and its integration into the IOS apps. It is amazing to watch my wife work with Siri through the bluetooth connection in her car. She sets appointments on her calendar and creates alarms in Reminders on the spur of the moment all while driving and both hands on the wheel. Yes you can talk to your Android but the integration with the apps is not even close to Apple's. Also, Facetime is an incredibly useful application. Its not just for talking. My son uses it to help diagnose electrical issues so that he knows what to expect before starting a job. The samsung is indeed powerful but Android is nowhere close to the IOS in useability.