• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is 3m Envision 8048 Laminate Okay For Vehicle Wraps Or No?

0igo

I haven't used a non pvc material before and was wondering if the 3m Envision 8048 laminate was okay for vehicle wraps such as a 2013 honda civic? i'm on fellers and its placed under their "thinner/cast overlaminates" but it doesnt specify if its cast or calendared. any help is appreciated. thanks.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I haven't used a non pvc material before and was wondering if the 3m Envision 8048 laminate was okay for vehicle wraps such as a 2013 honda civic? i'm on fellers and its placed under their "thinner/cast overlaminates" but it doesnt specify if its cast or calendared. any help is appreciated. thanks.
I'd say no, it is listed as an intermediate calendered film. No good for vehicle wraps unless you are doing a flat paneled box truck with out rivets.

0igo

I'd say no, it is listed as an intermediate calendered film. No good for vehicle wraps unless you are doing a flat paneled box truck with out rivets.

thanks. i couldnt find anywhere where it said it was intermediate.