• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

is anyone using xenophen 2 with flexi

acesfull

I've been trying to download the demo for xenophen 2 into flexi but when I try to apply an effect I get the message that the filter library has an error. I've deleted and reinstalled it several times trying different folders and paths......any suggestions?

acesfull

LOL....yeah, the blood pressure IS going up. Xenofex 2 is what I meant, should have checked the spelling before posting in a frustrated state. Ha! It's a photoshop plug-in by Alien Skin. I use Eye Candy with no problems, but just can't get Xenofex to work.

PhantomNeon

Eye candy !!!

I just upgrade to Flexi 10, and I can't load eye Candy anymore, I used before so easy, but now all this adobe plug-ins doesn't work...they say flexi 10 is optimized for adobe plug-ins, but never load it....I guess a lot people can't figure how load this plug-ins...
some advice ??????some trick out there ?

LittleSnakey

Try coping xeno into the photoshop plugins folder in flexi

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAi\SAi Production Suite\Adobe Plug-ins\Eye Candy 6

this worked for me.