Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question is JHF, chinese brand is the manufacturer of Fujifilm Acuity roll to roll printers?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Catherineeee, May 23, 2018.

1. Catherineeee

Catherineeee Member

Feb 13, 2017
    Spain
    hi guys,

do you know if JHF, chinese brand is the manufacturer of Fujifilm Acuity roll to roll printers? can you share to me some if your sources if you have.

TIA!

Tags:
  2. Michael-Nola

Michael-Nola I print things! And it's exciting.

Jul 21, 2016
    I'm thinking that's a hard no. What makes you think Fuji isn't making their own units?

Fuji has been in the print business for a LONG time, and they've been leaders in ink development and many other small-circle print markets for decades. As far as I always knew, they're just like Epson - they do everything in house and innovate, build, and manage supply chains all in-house.

Besides, Fuji and Seiko invent and make most of the industrial printheads used in all commercial grade printers. They're not a rebranding style company.

3. Catherineeee

Catherineeee Member

Feb 13, 2017
    Spain
    check out this link:
    New Fujifilm Acuity Ultra, roll-to-roll UV curing printer - FLAAR-Reports

4. equippaint

equippaint Active Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Florida
    From the link:
    This new Fujifilm Acuity Ultra printer is manufactured by JHF, a renowned printer manufacturer in China. Kevin Rhodes, told FESPA Daily “…these printers have been developed in close collaboration” with an OEM partner.

5. Catherineeee

Catherineeee Member

Feb 13, 2017
    Spain
    :) i guess my question before make sense now to michael-nola.