• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a double sided printable flag material

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Wont find it, gotta have a direct to print machine for that application. You will get horrible show through.

BANNERS2GO

From what I have been told for double sided flags there are 3 pieces sewn together with a blockout in the middle. We print flags on a 4 oz poly woven material with no problem for single sided but we do not have a sewing machine to put them together. The problem I have is that i need 1 30x54" d/s flag this week for a customer but all of the people I have contacted say 7-10 days. If someone can get it done this week for me please contact me.
813-925-1333

MikePro

no seamstress in your area? buy some black fabric from your local hobby store, print 2 flags, and drop it off for a quick flip.

heck, you could even try a sample by just laminating your pieces together with silicone and a paint roller. silicone NEVER comes out of fabric.