• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a way to set the starting origin on a mutoh outdoor 62?

PROBIRD

Printer just stopped 68% thru a 122 inch banner like it locked up, still said receive port 1 but stopped, did it yesterday at about 28% on one then printed another straight thru.

So what i want to do is start the print where this one stopped, i know on my roland cutter i can set the origin of where to start, but have no clue on this printer.

Any help will be appreciated.

jfiscus

Rap Master
That's not too overly much material wasted. Sounds like you have other issues though if this is a recurring issue...

randya

I believe that there are ways to change the origin, but that will not solve your problem, there is no way to know where the RIP left off and no way to start the RIP from some point other than the beginning.

Printer just stopped 68% thru a 122 inch banner like it locked up, still said receive port 1 but stopped, did it yesterday at about 28% on one then printed another straight thru.

Receive port errors such as this are typically communication issues between the RIP PC and the Printer.

Cables, connections, routers and switches.

juststrummin

I had that happen a couple of times in the past. Network communication issues all the time.
If you want to find out if it is the printer or the network, set your rip to save the file @ the printer. Then go to the printer and print the file from it's hard drive.
I've used that procedure on large banners (over 20') in the past, before we got the network issues figured out.

juststrummin

Actually, I have the Falcon II Outdoor, so yours (Falcon Outdoor) might not have a hard drive in the printer, which negates my suggestion.