• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there an industry name?

greysquirrel

Is there an industry name for cut vinyl or printed graphics applied to a storefront window or door containing business hours/days of week etc?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not really.

Window dressing...... window decoration......... window lettering.......... window graphics............ a job. :smile:

shoresigns

If you're just trying to name the line item in your quote, I would usually call it "Business Hours window decal".

For window graphics in general, one name I've heard a lot but we haven't used before is "window treatment" when referring to window graphics in general. English/European customers ask for that a lot.

Andy D

We always just refer to them as store hours, but as someone else here said, if they're
installing them, it would be RTA store hours.

signbrad

We list it as "vinyl window graphics."
If it's painted, it's "painted window graphics."

Brad in Kansas City

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
on our POS it is labeled "RTA Window Graphics"..... then the line item description would have "Store Hours" or whatever it is.