Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by 3Dsigns, Dec 5, 2018.

1. 3Dsigns

3Dsigns Member

Oct 22, 2010
    NW Florida
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Tags:
  2. ikarasu

ikarasu Active Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Port Coquitlam, bc
    Contact bigfish. Not sure if he'll match/beat the price... But buying a machine from an online vendor isn't the best idea. You want someone with a proven track record of support for if / when the machine goes down.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Brandon708

Brandon708 Very Active Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Orland Park, IL
    You should contact your local Grimco dealer and ask them to get you a quote

• Like Like x 2
  4. 3Dsigns

3Dsigns Member

Oct 22, 2010
    NW Florida
    Ok, I checked with Grimco. They want $10,964 for the same unit and that's with a rebate. I sent a reply back asking if they can match or beat it but I doubt it.

5. 3Dsigns

3Dsigns Member

Oct 22, 2010
    NW Florida
    Doesn't HP provide the support?

6. Asuma01

Asuma01 Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Bend, OR
    Grimco offers some tech support. But if something goes wrong with the printer that requires repair then you are dealing with HP directly.

7. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    • Like Like x 3
  8. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    • Like Like x 8
  9. Auburn Signs and Graphics

Auburn Signs and Graphics New Member

Sep 19, 2018
    Auburn
    We bought the Hp-Latex 335 60" Print & Cut Solution (Comes with 60" summa cutter with hp logos slapped on it) in Jan. 2018. Combo cost about $18,000 all said and done. Got it through Grimco. I think the printer alone was about $12k. Printer is great! The only issue we had was initial user error but Grimco had a HP tech at our shop within 2 hrs. I think BigFish has your back ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. 2CT Media

2CT Media Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    You need to be a merchant member to advertise your wares... Those guys pay to sell their products.

11. Carlos Valencia

Carlos Valencia New Member

Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas Tx
    Hey thanks, I'll look in to becoming a merchant member then. thx for your assistance. Plottermaster

12. 3Dsigns

3Dsigns Member

Oct 22, 2010
    NW Florida
    I will be in touch

13. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Carlos ValenciaCarlos Valencia - I've notified you about this several times now. And I've just PMed you in regards to your Moderated Member usergroup status.
    Please take note that if you continually violate Signs101 policy that your account will be permanently banned.
    You've been advised in regards to upgrading your membership. So please do so - or immediately stop advertising your goods/services.
    This is your final warning.

Thanks,

SignsSupport

• Like Like x 1
  14. Carlos Valencia

Carlos Valencia New Member

Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas Tx
    I've asked and emailed and completed your forms asking for info on how to do this many times. I haven't received them. Maybe they're in my junk mail. I'll get listed as a proper member asap. thx for the info. I am not trying to break your policies or whatever. thx CV

• Like Like x 1
  15. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Hi Carlos ValenciaCarlos Valencia - I haven't received any emails from you. If you have any questions/concerns about upgrading your membership - you can email me directly at signssupport@signs101.com or file a support ticket at https://signs101.com/support-tickets/open --- We'll be happy to assist with any concerns you have.

Thanks for your reply. And we look forward to you supporting the forum by upgrading your membership.
    Once you've done so - we'll happily welcome you posting your product/service information.

SignsSupport

Edit to Add:
    Apologies for the off-topic posts. The thread has been cleaned. So please let's allow the OP his topic. Thanks everybody!