• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this a good deal?

3Dsigns

Ok, I checked with Grimco. They want $10,964 for the same unit and that's with a rebate. I sent a reply back asking if they can match or beat it but I doubt it.

3Dsigns

Contact bigfish. Not sure if he'll match/beat the price... But buying a machine from an online vendor isn't the best idea. You want someone with a proven track record of support for if / when the machine goes down.
Doesn't HP provide the support?

Asuma01

Grimco offers some tech support. But if something goes wrong with the printer that requires repair then you are dealing with HP directly.

We bought the Hp-Latex 335 60" Print & Cut Solution (Comes with 60" summa cutter with hp logos slapped on it) in Jan. 2018. Combo cost about $18,000 all said and done. Got it through Grimco. I think the printer alone was about $12k. Printer is great! The only issue we had was initial user error but Grimco had a HP tech at our shop within 2 hrs. I think BigFish has your back ;)

Carlos Valencia

We bought the Hp-Latex 335 60" Print & Cut Solution (Comes with 60" summa cutter with hp logos slapped on it) in Jan. 2018. Combo cost about $18,000 all said and done. Got it through Grimco. I think the printer alone was about $12k. Printer is great! The only issue we had was initial user error but Grimco had a HP tech at our shop within 2 hrs. I think BigFish has your back ;)
You need to be a merchant member to advertise your wares... Those guys pay to sell their products.
Hey thanks, I'll look in to becoming a merchant member then. thx for your assistance. Plottermaster

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Hey thanks, I'll look in to becoming a merchant member then. thx for your assistance. Plottermaster
Carlos Valencia - I've notified you about this several times now. And I've just PMed you in regards to your Moderated Member usergroup status.
Please take note that if you continually violate Signs101 policy that your account will be permanently banned.
You've been advised in regards to upgrading your membership. So please do so - or immediately stop advertising your goods/services.
This is your final warning.

Thanks,

SignsSupport

Carlos Valencia

Carlos Valencia - I've notified you about this several times now. And I've just PMed you in regards to your Moderated Member usergroup status.
Please take note that if you continually violate Signs101 policy that your account will be permanently banned.
You've been advised in regards to upgrading your membership. So please do so - or immediately stop advertising your goods/services.
This is your final warning.

Thanks,

SignsSupport
I've asked and emailed and completed your forms asking for info on how to do this many times. I haven't received them. Maybe they're in my junk mail. I'll get listed as a proper member asap. thx for the info. I am not trying to break your policies or whatever. thx CV

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
I've asked and emailed and completed your forms asking for info on how to do this many times. I haven't received them. Maybe they're in my junk mail. I'll get listed as a proper member asap. thx for the info. I am not trying to break your policies or whatever. thx CV

Hi Carlos Valencia - I haven't received any emails from you. If you have any questions/concerns about upgrading your membership - you can email me directly at signssupport@signs101.com or file a support ticket at https://signs101.com/support-tickets/open --- We'll be happy to assist with any concerns you have.

Thanks for your reply. And we look forward to you supporting the forum by upgrading your membership.
Once you've done so - we'll happily welcome you posting your product/service information.

SignsSupport

Edit to Add:
Apologies for the off-topic posts. The thread has been cleaned. So please let's allow the OP his topic. Thanks everybody!