• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this possibele in Versaworks ?

redhot007

Hey

I have printed the artwork and laminated it and started cutting and messed up re cut the artwork but want to skip the previous cutting operations and start where i canceled my cutting process? And it it possible to set the order of cutting operations in versaworks or it will do always how he wants it do?

Thanks

petepaz

the only way you could do it is if you remove the blade then pause the machine when it gets to the area you want to cut and put the blade back in.

redhot007

the only way you could do it is if you remove the blade then pause the machine when it gets to the area you want to cut and put the blade back in.

Thanks a lot man saved my day ? How is the correct way do do this i will remove the blade start do to the work again and hold down the start button and remove the blade and press the start button again and it will resume?

Thanks

petepaz

remove the blade once it gets to where you have to cut hit pause and put the blade back then hit pause to resume.

anotherdog

you could also redo the cutline and delete the parts you don't want.
provided all the size settings are the same as the original print.

or as above, but set the initial blade pressure to zero until you get to the place you want. it will only lightly kiss the vinyl.

redhot007

you could also redo the cutline and delete the parts you don't want.
provided all the size settings are the same as the original print.

or as above, but set the initial blade pressure to zero until you get to the place you want. it will only lightly kiss the vinyl.

Thanks for the advise seems good idea to test the cutting becouse last time that i did cut the cutting line wondered off so much that the it was unusable. I don't now what i did wrong there.

Cheers