• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is your bucket truck really broken.........?

Moze

Precision Sign Services
That's slick.

Are you missing the spacer for the left side of that rail? If so, I have a few different sized aluminum ones that would probably work.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
That's slick.

Are you missing the spacer for the left side of that rail? If so, I have a few different sized aluminum ones that would probably work.
Haha, that's what I thought but it shows that way in the instructions, takes a different bolt on that side.. The metal is bent at one end so I guess there is a reason

EDIT: wait I'm an idiot, there was a spacer left over!

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Haha, that's what I thought but it shows that way in the instructions, takes a different bolt on that side.. The metal is bent at one end so I guess there is a reason

EDIT: wait I'm an idiot, there was a spacer left over!

Thought so lol, the pic on Lowe's site shows it spaced off.

signage

This is a better tool carrier holder for Bucket Trucks Ariel lifts

upload_2020-8-27_17-56-1.png

Can be used in bucket and carried to other jobs!

Jeff Koz

Yeah..my truck is out of service today..may get it back on the road Monday
bucket truck.jpg

just a new guy/lurker..appreciate what you all share ...and what i can learn here

netsol

Premium Subscriber
Jeff Koz

it seems you are optimistic, you might get by without the outriggers unless you catch something really big
we will give you the captain ahab award in that case

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i had an old towable 34' lift that broke down all the time, but i loved it, especially for taking trees down in my yard.

I sold it a few years ago, seeing this i miss mine, but i make enough money just printing, so heights are out of the question anymore. save that for the young guns.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
my wife doesn't like the idea of me owning a 6 foot step ladder ( I am a lot more resilient than she thinks)
i had the bucket truck for 2 or 3 years, parked right across from her doctor's office (she's not terribly observant)

one day my friend did her car inspection & parked her car so she was looking directly at the bucket truck.

she had gotten used to it