• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help ISO company who can print 12' x 32' banner

scottfree13

Scottfree Graphics
I have a client who is requesting a 12' x 32' banner to hang over the street. Anyone know of a company that can help with this?

Mary Gotcher

Check with Signs2trade.com. Good quality... fast service. We have used them for years for banners we don't want to produce inhouse.

Stallion Signs

I’ve previously used Perfect Signs & Printing in Houston, TX.
They were able to do it for me fairly quickly on their large format printers

LarryB

If it's actually 12' x 32' and going over a street I wouldn't touch it. This banner will be a big sail and will fall down eventually and potentially hurt someone. Do you want this liability?

rjssigns

I want to see the load calcs, diameter of cables, hardware and what it's being attached to.

BTW in my area you would be over 5.5 tons wind load.

Billct2

A billboard printer, for ones that large I have used Joseph Merritt they are or were a merchant member here. If you're not installing it (I wouldn't) just be sure they provide the exact specs.

bannertime

I want to see the load calcs, diameter of cables, hardware and what it's being attached to.

BTW in my area you would be over 5.5 tons wind load.

Yeah, no joke. That's why I'm sayin this has to be 12in x 32ft. Or they mean that's it's going on a fully built billboard or something. Strange that they haven't replied.