• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISO Merchant for Custom Car Toppers

grafixemporium

We are looking for a company to help fabricate a 3 dimensional custom "crown" topper for a Smart car. We will provide vector illustration. Foam or molded plastic. Possibly internally lit if molded plastic is the better option. Needs to be durable, lightweight and relatively easy to attach/remove.

There will be multiples that will need to be identical if the first one is a success.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Andrew
andrew@gfxwraps.com

rjssigns

Find a plastics shop in your area that does vacuum forming. Lots of options doing it like that.

grafixemporium

These are just generic car toppers that I can buy anywhere and stick vinyl on. I'm looking for a fabricator for a custom piece built to look like an actual crown. Dimensional foam, vacuum formed plastic... I'm open to ideas. See image for example. I'm posting here to see if any merchant members here do this and might be interested in taking on this project. If all else fails, yes I will hit up Google and find someone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• chaibecca.jpg
    chaibecca.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 373

ams

I am considering getting into vacuum formed manufacturing, but it wouldn't be for a couple years unless I had a big order for it.