• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Issue with SummaCut D140R

ST_Wrap

Hi,

I have an issue with my SummaCut D140R.

When I load a roll of vinyl, there is no problem but when I will load only a sheet, it would not stop at the end of the sheet.

Would this be the sensor that needs to be replaced?

Does anyone have some experience in this case?

Thank you!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello ST_Wrap,

This could be caused by a number of different things like a defective media sensor, the media sensors being turned off, or perhaps a dark colored vinyl with a clear liner that the sensor cannot detect. What type of material is it that you are using? Have you already checked in Cutter Control to ensure the media sensors are turned on? Have you tried loading sheets of any other materials to see if the problem persists? Do you notice any dust or debris on the media sensors?

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation

ST_Wrap

Hi,

When I put the vynil sensor “on” the SummaCut will do nothing , and ask to “load media”.

When I put this “off” there is no problem. But I need to load sheets and not a roll.

I have tried with different vinyls.

I also forgot to mention that the problem has started after I did a opos calibration.

Thx

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Cooper E

Fall Protection Signs and Safety
From what you describe I ran into this issue (or something similar), there is a setting called Auto Load under the Configuration Menu which when calibrated is turned "On' by default I believe, you have to set Auto Load to "Off".