• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Issues printing on Tekra Jetview with HP570 (Latex) ... any suggestions?

Daniel Dietz

We have been having issues trying to print on Tekra Jetview using the HP570 (Latex). Everytime. We encounter headstrikes everytime. It appears the Jetview is being affected by the heat; the material 'bows' up causing the headstrikes. Yet, when we turn the heat down, the ink does not cure. Has any encountered these issues? If so, what's the resolve?

Daniel Dietz

We tried increasing the passes ....same issue. if we lower the heat, ink won't cure. If we raise the heat, material warps (but ink cures). Maybe latex ink isn't the way to go??

Lane J

Is it coming through the curing chamber alright? I don't have a 560, and I don't print on that material, but I have had issues with certain materials gripping to the curing chamber on my 360 and 370. I was shipped an accessory that fits in the curing chamber, it is basically a non-stick material that helps the media slide out of the chamber as it prints. I can't seem to find the part number anywhere on the web.
I know the 560 is a different beast but maybe HP has an accessory like that.
Do you have the material attached to a core? Maybe feeding enough material out to put on the take-up reel might help. I know it sucks to waste material like that, but maybe the tension will help.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
We have been having issues trying to print on Tekra Jetview using the HP570 (Latex). Everytime. We encounter headstrikes everytime. It appears the Jetview is being affected by the heat; the material 'bows' up causing the headstrikes. Yet, when we turn the heat down, the ink does not cure. Has any encountered these issues? If so, what's the resolve?

I have a branch in San Antonio and we do alot of Perf biz out there, are you interested in trying another brand?

Daniel Dietz

Is it coming through the curing chamber alright? I don't have a 560, and I don't print on that material, but I have had issues with certain materials gripping to the curing chamber on my 360 and 370. I was shipped an accessory that fits in the curing chamber, it is basically a non-stick material that helps the media slide out of the chamber as it prints. I can't seem to find the part number anywhere on the web.
I know the 560 is a different beast but maybe HP has an accessory like that.
Do you have the material attached to a core? Maybe feeding enough material out to put on the take-up reel might help. I know it sucks to waste material like that, but maybe the tension will help.

Awesome. We're going to look into this. You rock. Thank you.