• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It’s not the name but the layout that made me laugh the most

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Thought everyone could have a good laugh.

Not the name that made me laugh but the layout did. Ok the name too!

Attachments

• 9CD54AF5-53F1-4327-9AE6-83E09E57ADCB.jpeg
    9CD54AF5-53F1-4327-9AE6-83E09E57ADCB.jpeg
    516.3 KB · Views: 602

Sign Works

Saw this one recently, thought it was stupid as hell as far as a restaurant business image, cute and clever just plain does not work ever.

Attachments

• 20170716_200523.jpg
    20170716_200523.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 500

NateF

I think I've had a few customers like that...

"How much if you just give me the letters and I put them on the sign?"

"I don't know how big. Maybe about like that (points to sign on lobby wall) but a little bigger!"

bannertime

I think I've had a few customers like that...

"How much if you just give me the letters and I put them on the sign?"

"I don't know how big. Maybe about like that (points to sign on lobby wall) but a little bigger!"

Yup, most likely the situation. I love quoting them the install for like a 2 hour job. They come in a few weeks later asking for recuts of about a quarter of the job and say it took like 10 hours and most of it's crooked. Free money at that point.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I've seen letters on a referbed flex face "slip" overtime. A customer ( that thought my bid was too high ) had another company strip an old flexface and install cheap vinyl on it. After three summers the letters sagged down to the frame. I think they used Fellers Shine Rite.