• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It just made me feel good.

killergraphics

I'm going to do one of those articles about this order, start to finish, from the USArmyonly.com side of myTguys.

On my other board screenprintersopen.com after all I am a screen printer.

All three sides of my business run differently.

This one just made me feel good.

I helped them with the art for the shirts, and my printing prices to them are low, gave as much as I could to the unit fund and gave each one one of the neck coolies.

We all know what it is like to be just to damn hot.
coolie.jpg

This was a super group to work with and at the end of one of these and everything made it there, is even better.

Then today I got this.

flag-1.jpg
cerft.jpg
letter.jpg

Sh!t like that just makes ya feel good.
And how did they know when my birthday was?

Johnny

Fred I can not get the link to work right and I know its on my end. Sorry.
I first put in the email address link from PB but it did not show up?

Last edited by a moderator:

chopper

Killer,

I want to thank you for being a patriot....
what you have done means a lot to the ones who serve this great nation...
it is nice to know that there are people like yourself who give to others selflessly, It makes me proud to know that you are a great American, it is not to often that I am humbled, as I am now....
when I think of the soldiers fighting for this great nation giving all they can and sometimes their lives it brings me to tears to think of the sacrifices they make, thank you for supporting our troops.:wavingflag:
//chopper

WDP

With family in the military, I hear first hand how little things make a big difference.

killergraphics

I thought it was pretty cool too.

Clarksville like most military towns have our share of perisites that feed off of the army base. Which is sad.

And believe me you can tell who they are in a big deployment.

Just like when I started the "partners in education program" for the locals schools.

USArmyonly.com 's mission statement was to make you look better then the guy next to you and at a price that would not hurt your pocket book.

True I am at a place in my life where I feel that I need to give back. And to be honest I can't even remember just how many of these type certificates I have got...

This one really hit home with me.

The Army guys and gals like to talk to someone, in my case an old funny man, that just tells it the way it is. And someone they can call at 1am my time to talk about the details of the order.

And each time (because I know all the lingo)asked if I served.

I just say yes in a different way with military family background and 25 years of service to them I'm just retired without benefits. They get a kick out of that.

They did not owe me anything...they paid the price I charged them for the product...and because I do know how big a deal it is to get a combat flag...it just warmed my heart that they took the time to do this for me.

God Bless our service men and women
and
God Bless the United States of America

Johnny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E&feature=related

Last edited:

sjm

I don't understand all the hoppala, people die every day for causes they believe in. I tip my hat because you got a flag.

killergraphics

This post was in no way meant to take anything away from the men and women that gave the Ultimate sacrifice, their life in service of their country.

And since the giving of our flag is to show respect and appreciation for service, they did not receive theirs till at their funeral.

For a civilian to receive our country’s flag from the military is pretty up there.

Many on this board spend money with my company and this post was and is only meant to show what is going on with myTguys.com/Killer Graphics.net and USArmyonly.com

It is something that I was very proud of.

Johnny

chopper

I don't understand all the hoppala, people die every day for causes they believe in. I tip my hat because you got a flag.

SJM,
since you do not live in the United States, you wouldn't understand, the Military here is a big thing, and respected by Most that live here in the States, It is considered an honor to die for our country, for Freedom,
and please do not disrespect Killers thread...
//chopper

webguru

It is something that I was very proud of.

As well you should be!

My wife,son and myself happen to have a mission flag flown over the battlefield in Iraq. This is something no amount of money could ever pry from our grasp. We also had the great honor of presenting mission flags to a local radio staion (The morning DJ's hosted a Troop Support Event for us),American Legion Riders (one of our huge supporters) and a Marine veteran who fought on the sandy beaches of Iwo Jima(our main speaker at the event)! These flags bring a tear to the eye of the person they are presented to as they understand the Honor,Respect and Service behind them!

Good on you for doing your part to show our men and women serving our great country that there are folks that understand and appreciate what they do!

sjm

SJM,
since you do not live in the United States, you wouldn't understand, the Military here is a big thing, and respected by Most that live here in the States, It is considered an honor to die for our country, for Freedom,
and please do not disrespect Killers thread...
//chopper

chopper,

My kids can't play on the street near where they live because they have erected large fences to protect the dignitary. While I understand your frustration I can't say I understand your pain.

What freedom do you speak of?