• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It was about time i did this!

Flubber

MOved down to houston in Dec '11 started working for this company and didnt realize what i had just got myself into, it took me a 4 months to realize that the person i started working for had no idea how to operate a sign business. I wondered why her business partner (main investor) threw his hands up and went back to an engineering firm. <--clue 1. clue 2 the other employee before me quit as well bc of her, after speaking and becoming good friends with the main investor we came to this conclusion, even though he guaranteed me my check no matter how bad the business went we both decided that i should cut my ties with the business bc the lease will be up in october he said f*ck it he is closing the biz down bc having her as a business partner was doing more harm than good. She sold company assets without his knowledge, repetitive costly mistakes and on top of it she told customers "we are an advertisement / marketing agency disguised as a "sign shop" wtf! right? Needless to say by me quitting this joke of a business helped him with his decision to cut his losses and get rid of this headache.

I maybe jobless at the moment but i feel 100% stress free....:bushmill:
I put in my resume at his Engineering Firm and am looking to hear back from them within the week. Lesson Learned!:banghead: