• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's good to be blessed

jkdbjj

So, Dan is surely blessed. He delivered this gem today for review, and I am not looking so much for opinions, as I think it is great. I just wanted to share the work with those interested.

Just awesome!

vi2013.jpg

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Excellent craftsmanship on a rather pedestrian design. Looks like a sign for a miniature golf course or a ride at a traveling carnival.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Golf ball? Nope I'm not seeing it....
Kidding aside, looks very good & done.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• vi-gball.jpg
    vi-gball.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 122
Very nice. I really like it. I'm not entirely sold on the font used around the perimeter, but overall it's a cool logo with a lot of visual impact, so I guess you struck gold with Dan.

J

john1

Lookin good!

Wish I could afford to hire Dan for my company but its just way too expensive for what I was quoted for a logo let alone website. At least I'm making it for now I guess.

John L

Golf ball? Nope I'm not seeing it....
Kidding aside, looks very good & done.

wayne k
guam usa

You did him the best service of all! Having a sign company logo that works on a golfball is a fantastic advantage. Business owners and people with money golf!

They really look great. Roll with it.

Marlene

I am so glad that Dan re-did the design as this is looking more like something he would put out as a great design. I don't see golf ball, I see looking good!