• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Its one of those days

papabud

Lone Wolf
Its one of those days.
The weather is turning colder. i have a customer complaining about the color they hand picked. And to top it all off my cutter isn't cutting very nice today.
So yes its one of those days.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That sounds rather typical to me. You left out 'the' 47 telemarketers, 'the' tire kickers, 'the' can you make this for less money, UPS forgot to drop off your package, 'the' hafta go to a funeral tomorrow sorry, 'the' can I wait til it's done ? 'the' what's that odd smell in here ?? Ahhh.... paint ?? Ewe, that stinks. Well, you're in a paint shop, ya know. And the list goes on.

papabud

Lone Wolf
yes i am always getting comments on the odors. and how can i work in such an environment. telemarketers and robo calls are just the everyday norm around here.
i am guessing it just is the weather change that has me all bummed out today which makes everything feel worst.
truth be told my shop normally runs very smooth, organized with few crunch deadlines. so i have very little to actually complain about.

bannertime

I've gotten a kick out of putting a life size cutout of one of my customers behind my front counter. There's three of them actually. All happy and smiling. The UPS guy tried to hand it the signature thing before I walked up front. Scares the crap out of my every morning. Once that order goes out next week I'll be making one just for the store.

papabud

Lone Wolf
I've gotten a kick out of putting a life size cutout of one of my customers behind my front counter. There's three of them actually. All happy and smiling. The UPS guy tried to hand it the signature thing before I walked up front. Scares the crap out of my every morning. Once that order goes out next week I'll be making one just for the store.
well i have a metal storage cabinet i am wrapping to look like a vending machine next time i get bored. lets see if anyone tries to use it

SFS Production

Production Manager
should show us a picture.

papabud

Lone Wolf
this is my steel storage cabinet. was bored and you would not believe the number of people that have seen my cabinet in this sport for a dozen years believe i got a vending machine.

Attachments

• IMG_20171027_153619.jpg
    IMG_20171027_153619.jpg
    968.3 KB · Views: 224
  • PART_1509133086165_IMG_20171027_153643.jpg
    PART_1509133086165_IMG_20171027_153643.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 224

bannertime

Hand cut with hot knife around contour cut graphics. Next time I'll make sure to prep enough to have FireSprint make them. Dropped the ball on this one and had to do them in house.

SignosaurusRex

Sounds like you need a cutout of your UPS guy.