• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's snowing

Poconopete

It's snowing here in Lackawaxen. Forcast callin fer 2"-4" in my area with up to a foot further west. This storm beat last years early snow by a week. So much fer global warming Mr. Gore.

thewood

Ahhh, I can't stand the cold weather. I dread even our mild winters here.

The dreaded "S" word!!!! I goin golfin sunday snow or no snow!!!!

I feel ya, gab. We golf year-round--rain or shine. I'm gonna carry a pick this winter to help get the tees in the ground on cold, frozen mornings.

Doyle

We had a little light snow here this morning in SW Mich. It is coming, already feels like winter, I HATE cold weather, I really need to move south

petepaz

snow is good but only if you have 6+ inches
i would like to have at least a ft
can't wait till it starts snowing here

Pro Image

We are supposed to have flurries this weekend......all the way down here in VA........

Winter is coming...........and she's supposed to be pissed this year.........

JoySigns

It snowed here in eastern Nebraska last Saturday, we got 1.2 inches destinations in the western part of the state got 15"! The leaves are still on the trees and that was also our first hard frost! I hate it. Actually these bizarre weather swings are directly related to global warming. Some parts of the world will actually be colder (England, for example) because changes in ocean currents directly affect the climate. And also this is a long, long process.

signmeup

Actually these bizarre weather swings are directly related to global warming. Some parts of the world will actually be colder (England, for example) because changes in ocean currents directly affect the climate. And also this is a long, long process.
Save your breath Joy....most Americans seem to think the "globe" consists of 50 States.:rolleyes:

Poconopete

Earth has been tropical and it's been thru ice ages, history repeats. And it had nothing to do with us spewing forth all them nasties.
Anywho, here's some pics, it's not sticking yet.

Attachments

• snow1.jpg
    snow1.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 134
  • snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 134

Jillbeans

It's doing some weird freezing drizzly thing here.
Haven't heard from my friend near Puxsutawney yet today but the radio news said they got lots up/over that way.
Yuck!
Love....Jill

Dave Drane

Down under spring has missed us completely.. A few weeks back we had dust storms from off the desert. Although the nights still get a bit cool the days here are getting very warm. We are going on our monthly HOG ride on Sunday and the prediction is for a hot day so it should be nice. Myself I love the winter but they are way too short here in northern australia... I don't enjoy having all the skin cancers taken off. If anyone wants to swapp houses and businesses give me a call!!! lol!