• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I've got 12 inches....of snow

Dennis422

Cleveland area. We had about 6 this morning around 6 am.
But it has been showing constantly since then.

ChicagoGraphics

We had 12" of fog overnight here in Florida. Very dangerous driving conditions.

The whole state of FL is dangerous to drive in without the fog, It's the only state I know of where people just stop in the middle of a road/street to look at something :banghead: then they come to Chicago and drive the same way :banghead: :banghead:

SignManiac

Florida is the only state where the average residents age is 82 years old. Just the other night on the news, a woman was interviewed who just renewed her license at 91..

I will say however, there sure are a lot of hot looking 70 year old women running around.

Locals Find!

The whole state of FL is dangerous to drive in without the fog, It's the only state I know of where people just stop in the middle of a road/street to look at something :banghead: then they come to Chicago and drive the same way :banghead: :banghead:

You mean "they come back to Chicago..." your idiots vacation here.