• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jet Ski Template

Hollywood

Wow, didnt know that I couldn't ask if anybody could help with a template that I need....I was deleted.

SOOO, let me try again, does anyone know where I CAN BUY a template for a 1996 Seadoo XP. I need to design some custom decals for a couple ski's. Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It's doubtful that you'll find a template for one that old and more doubtful that it will be accurate.

Here's a link to what Pro Vehicle Outlines has.

Here's a link
to a previous discussion here of this topic.

Here's a link to our file sharing rules which has been posted since July of 2005.

Good luck with your project.

Hollywood

So anymore help from anyone? I cant buy the whole program of PVO for $200 just for 1 template. Any more suggestions????

TwoNine

Either buy it or make it. Those are your options.

There's nothing anyone here can do for you to somehow make this easier. It's illegal to give you the files from PVO. But you'd have know that if you read the stuff that Fred gave you to look at....

RobbyMac

Stupid question...
Whats with PVO? Didn't it used to be Digital Auto Library?
Did Christian sell it or something?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Stupid question...
Whats with PVO? Didn't it used to be Digital Auto Library?
Did Christian sell it or something?

Christian sold out to MRClipart several years ago and they put up a new site named DigitalDesignware.com to show the combined works. Now, if you go to DigitalDesignware you are given two links to choose between. When you go to PVO from there, the copyright reads:

© 2011 CADlink Technology Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

From that I would assume that either CADlink bought PVO from MRClipart or they have formed a joint venture. Whether Christian is involved or not would be a totally uninformed guess.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Christian went back to doing his own thing as PVO. He said he received too many complaints when he was merged with the other company about incorrect templates. Pro Vehicle Outlines is back to being Christian's company. I just bought the upgrade to 2012, very happy. Now, you get the template book again with the package! It's well worth the $200, I use them almost every day.

Hollywood

Two Nine no one asked for your smart *** remarks...I was asking if anyone else had any other ideas or knew where I could buy just one. I wasn't asking for someone to give it to me, that is the reason I reworded my post, I do know the rules here and Fred is going to fuss at me about this too, but if you cant help then stay out of it. THAT SIMPLE

Jhill, you know you get more than one template but that is all I need and dont do vehicle graphics enought to buy the whole thing. I have a older version of Car and truck collection that works fine for what I need..

Fred thank you for the PVO link

TwoNine

Two Nine no one asked for your smart *** remarks...I was asking if anyone else had any other ideas or knew where I could buy just one. I wasn't asking for someone to give it to me, that is the reason I reworded my post, I do know the rules here and Fred is going to fuss at me about this too, but if you cant help then stay out of it. THAT SIMPLE

Jhill, you know you get more than one template but that is all I need and dont do vehicle graphics enought to buy the whole thing. I have a older version of Car and truck collection that works fine for what I need..

Fred thank you for the PVO link

Oh...Sorry - wasn't quite aware of how simple that was....Have a good one, didn't mean to upset ya...Good luck with your jet ski.

Flame

haha none of the links shown will give you an accurate template. Take it from someone with a little experience, charge a LOT of dough, make the template yourself or just wrap it.