• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JFX-1631 don't boot after short circuit

riccardoaccetta

Hello everyone,

I have a Mimaki JFX-1631 since 8 years and I have never had a problem like this, 2 months ago during a water change program, one water tube near printhead detached from the printhead and for about 30 seconds has sent water to the right slider and probably to some printheads.

I then have turned off the machine and dry the water using also some air compressed, after a while when I turned on the machine a short circuit happened and we found 1 print head totally burned and the flat that was connecting the right SL Relay to the main board burned, after this the machine didn't boot up we have no messages on the display the main board receive the power all the pcb turn on led but the machine does nothing, the only thing we see is the led integrated ont the main board turn on like the video is at this link

We have tried to change both SL Relay, the Main PCB, The Power Board but nothing changed I still have the machine that doesn't start.

Someone had never experienced something like this ?
What is needed for the machine to boot ? it is like the main board is looking for something it doesn't find.
Thank you for any help