• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jill... I shot a naughty photo for you today!!

iSign

ok, it's not really naughty... but after your comment on my fleetwood restaurant sign thread, I was at the restaurant today & saw a large framed image I took a pic of for you:

picture.php

iSign

I hate to be one of those star-struck kind of people, but I did meet Mick today, so naturally I had a photo taken...

...since Jill has mentioned my blue eyes before, here's four of 'em:

picture.php

...hmmm, blue shirts too

Border

Here's the best "star struck" photo I can come up with. It's me, sitting in front of Billy Powell's keyboards (Lynyrd Skynyrd) in 2004 while my band was doing sound check to open up for them at Moondance Jam. Also, a backstage shot when they were taking the stage along with a HUGE printout of the lyrics for Freebird that they had taped to the stage so the singer wouldn't forget the words.
It was a fun day to remember, for sure!

Attachments

• DCP_2047.JPG
    DCP_2047.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Skynyrd-backstage1.jpg
    Skynyrd-backstage1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 62
  • DCP_2044.jpg
    DCP_2044.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 54

Jillbeans

Thanks, Doug!
And you know how I feel about blue eyes (yours are prettier)
Are you gonna add the klackers to the sign?
:)
Love....Jill

iSign

thanks Jill!

I'm seriously tempted to add some balls... Mick's got a good sense of humor, and now he wants another sign just for photo-ops... so maybe that's the one to embellish!