Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Job from this past Christmas

Discussion in 'Portfolio Board' started by Cale Frederick, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Cale Frederick

Cale Frederick Member

May 19, 2012
    Photos of a Power Wheels Car we worked on for a young girl for Christmas. Her aunt came in and wanted to know if we could make some butterflies for it and maybe put her nickname, "Lil' Munchkin" on it. Her Budget was in the $75 dollar range, but since that time of the year is typically super slow we decided to go a little overboard... and this is what we came up with. I would probably sell this type of job for around $200-250... but we got have fun and learn some things as well. Would have just used some calandered vinyl but we had several large pieces of 180cv3 setting around collecting dust so we used it instead.

Figured I would just post the link to my photo album instead of attaching the individual photos...

http://www.signs101.com/forums/album.php?albumid=421

Tags:
  2. slappy

slappy Very Active Member

May 31, 2005
    Earth
    very nice! That reminds me i still need to come up with something for my little mans f150 powerwheel.

You see the videos yet of what some of the parents (dad's mainly) have done to those little power wheels?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkL7Vm8cuP4

yup, subwoofers, speakers and neons

Even seen a snowplow on one

3. Cale Frederick

Cale Frederick Member

May 19, 2012
    There is one guy around here that has taken one of the Power Wheel trucks and gone absolutely crazy with it. I don't think is is even considered a Power Wheels anymore... gas engine from a lawn mower and lifted about 3 feet off the ground. It even has wheels and mud-tires off of a 4-wheeler. LOL just another reason people think everyone from Alabama is a "redneck". I'll try to get some pictures of it next time I see it. He is usually hauling it around in his pickup (which is nowhere near as nice...).