Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Job Management Systems: Large Scale Wide format Organisations

Discussion in 'General Software' started by jasonx, Aug 6, 2012.

1. jasonx

jasonx Very Active Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Australia
    Do the big boys use in house inbuilt software to meet their needs or are there packages on the market that let these organisations quote, invoice, produce and deliver work based on flexible pricing rules (area based pricing that gets discounted with larger quantity)?

Features like job proofing and approval, job tracking information, partial shipments, web2print front end etc etc.

Most organisations I know have their own built databases using FileMaker pro and custom interfaces.

I'd like something web based with an API to tie into our accounting and debt control systems as well as merchant facilities.

Tags:
  2. Kevin-shopVOX

Kevin-shopVOX Active Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Maine
    Check out SignVOX. You can see videos here www.youtube.com/SignVOX and after that I can go into further detail about APIs, backend, accounting, etc.

3. ForgeInc

ForgeInc Active Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Portland, Or
    cyrious