• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Job Site Work Table

signguy35

I was thinking the other day it would be nice to have a small table to place my paper towels and cleaning bottles on rather than stuffing stuff in my bucket than go through said bucket when I need to grab something. Do any of you have a small foldable table that you take on installs or am I just wasting space by putting it in the van. Thanks.

hcardwell93

I use the DeWalt toolbox linked above. I really like it for carrying all of my tools. It holds just about everything but my 4' level. It's a little heavy but I can lift it into the bed of the truck by myself.

I also have a little Cosco table that's about 2'x4' that I set up to set things on. It folds up to less than 4" thick. It's very handy and I consider it a must have, especially for doing dimensional letter installations.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Plain old vanilla card table. Been using one, the same one, for years. Incredibly cheap, ultra light, and the legs fold up so you can toss it in the back of your truck or whatever you're driving. Back at the shop it sits with legs folded against the wall behind the front door.

visual800

I bought a rubbermaid cart and placed larger inflated tires on it from Harbor Freight. This thing will go anywhere and has. Dirt, construction sites, inside malls and many miles in parking decks. The stock tires that came on kept getting caught in cracks PLUS it wouldnt go through dirt for anything, thats when I placed larger tires on it. This thing is a timesaver and places upside down in van when transporting

Attachments

• IMG_2080.jpg
    IMG_2080.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2079.jpg
    IMG_2079.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 156

dale911

President
This is what I have been using for the last few years and it has been holding up great. Essentially the same as the dewalt but a little less money and dewalt didn't have one when I got this.
048dab46f8367ff086e185bcc1a49dd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaylem

This is what I have been using for the last few years and it has been holding up great. Essentially the same as the dewalt but a little less money and dewalt didn't have one when I got this.

Probably a situation where the same product is marketed under two separate brands...since Dewalt is a Stanly/Black and Decker subsidiary.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.

Probably is the same with perhaps some minor cosmetic differences, since Dewalt, Black and Decker, Porter Cable and Bostich are now all owned by and under the Stanley umbrella

and while I'm on the topic... Skil and Freud are now Bosch properties, as well.